- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced (set some aside for garnish)
- 1 Braeburn apple, thinly sliced (set some aside for garnish)
- 1 heaping cup fresh cranberries (set some aside for garnish)
- 2 sprigs rosemary, plus more for garnish
- 1 bottle pinot grigio
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1/4 cup RAFT Lemon Ginger Syrup
- 1 can seltzer
- Step 1
In a large pitcher, combine all the ingredients. Stir to mix well.
- Step 2
Place the pitcher in the refrigerator and chill for at least one hour.
- Step 3
To serve, pour into a glass with ice. Garnish with apples, cranberries, and rosemary, and enjoy!